Crestron FT2 Series FlipTops™ Revolutionize the Presentation Experience at ISE 2019
Business Wire India
|FlipTop™ FT2 Series|
Crestron, a global leader in workplace technology, showcased its next-generationn FT2 Series FlipTops™
at ISE 2019. The new FT2 FlipTops fit into almost any standard cut-out and can be installed in half the time than most competitive products. Once installed, the new industrial designs sit flush on the surface and look stunning in any table or lectern. When presenting in a meeting, a single touch of the button on the FT2 FlipTop activates its door, which silently retracts and disappears. All connectors and cables are conveniently revealed at table-level to power, rapidly charge, and connect devices. A comprehensive line of accessories is available, ranging from retractors to international power modules. Crestron demonstrated the FT2 Series FlipTops in Hall-2, Stand C20 at ISE 2019, 5 – 8 February.
Flexible configuration options
- Soft, smooth, and silent – push a button and the door silently retracts and disappears
- Bright – backlit symbols make it easy to find what you’re looking for
- 50% faster installation – sophisticated clamping mechanism swivels into place from above the table
- Easy upgrade – fits in the same cutout as competitors’ cable enclosures and the FT-600
- Cable clutter solved – one-touch cable retraction
- Modern power options – 40W fast charging USB-C and USB-A power
- Beautiful design – black or alloy finish, no exposed screws or gaps
Using the online configurator tool, it’s easy to custom build the perfect FT2 FlipTop for any room or application.
- Choose from five sizes to fit any need
- Choose between black and alloy finishes
- Choose the right connectivity:
Active FlipTops are the perfect choice when you need to use powered accessories, other than AC outlets. Passive FlipTops meet the need for an economical, yet complete, cable management and connectivity solution.
- Add accessories: shelves, shrouds, mounts, cables, and international power supplies
Crestron demonstrated the new FT2 Series FlipTops, along with its other solutions that meet the challenges of the modern workplace, in Hall-2, Stand C20 at ISE 2019, 5 – 8 February.About Crestron
At Crestron, we build the technology that integrates technology. Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings let people control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as AV, lighting, shading, security, BMS and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security. All of our products are designed and built to work together as a complete system, enabling you to monitor, manage and control everything from one platform.
Our products are backed by more than 90 fully staffed offices that provide 24 x 7 x 365 sales, technical, and training support across the globe. In addition to its World Headquarters in Rockleigh, New Jersey, Crestron has sales and support offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Australia. Discover Crestron by visiting www.crestron.com
All brand names, product names, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Certain trademarks, registered trademarks, and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. Crestron disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. Crestron is not responsible for errors in typography or photography. ©2019 Crestron Electronics, Inc.